Now finding a gay usually means opening a phone and searching nearby. Jack’d, Grindr, Hornet, Scruff you should heart of it: Grindr launched in 2009 as the first ‘geosocial’ dating app; Scruff is the hairier, bearier alternative to Grindr. Almost every gay dating app has a unique feature. But we always need some new apps to keep us excited.
Today we’re going to introduce a new gay app – Swagy. Whereas Swagy was once thought of as new gay sugar daddy app, the ability to set preferences to find gay sugar daddy has made Swagy an increasingly popular choice in gay sugar daddy world.
Let’s take a closer look at what Swagy is:
As the description in iTuns, Swagy offers a new play for users, not just Tinder-like. Meantime you could meet new friends or potential partners offline by Meetup function. That means you could post a dating offer in a minute. Awful idea aside, the Anti-Spam system ensures the user experience.
How can be the link of SWAGY becoming effective?
- Equal opportunities for exposure algorithm – we want an equal opportunity world
- Two profile for one swipe, better chances to find your love – not feeling Tinder
- Click it if you like the profile, liking it is a compliment – giving is the first step
- Designing for anti-harassment, chat with someone you like – strong system for anti-spam
- Designing for easier off-line dating and meeting, getter closer with someone you really like – enjoying being easy and straightforward
More importantly, it’s free now. Why don’t we try?